Increasing your knowledge improves your ability to make the right decisions
Selling your business is likely to be one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. To enter the process with only half of the information or to have failed to prepare could have huge financial and emotional connotations. The real question is why should you not attend
Equally, if you are an acquirer, or have aspirations to become one, there is no better way to stay engaged with current market trends.
Benefits of attending
- Prioritise and future proof your business planning now to maximize value at the time of sell, ensuring you are set up to get the premium value
- Get the low down on how current regulatory issues are affecting business valuations and how to build value effectively
- Get an insider’s view on what major acquirers are looking for
- Understand the process in depth, mapping this to you current exit planning expectations
- Optimise your customer data now to unveil opportunities for growth
- Avoid the key pitfalls that many sellers sadly fall foul to
- Make key connections to ready yourself for a sell, over the course of one evening
- Meet a range of acquirers and understand the acquisition model that works for you
All financial planning business owners who are keen to understand their options for the future. Whether you are looking to retire in 3 months’ time, or plan to build and grow your firm with a sale in over 10 years, this workshop is an essential step in your exit plan.
I would urge anyone who is starting think about selling their business to attend a Gunner & Co seminar first, it is definitely a day well spent. The presentations were all informative, concise and to the point and extremely valuable.Jane Moor, Moor Investment Services
When I went to your seminar in London it was my first toe in the water of selling up and retiring and it was really a bit of a jolly. It never occurred to me that it would actually lead to a deal, so your assistance and knowledge is greatly appreciated.Tim Twiddy, Atlantic Investors